Alejandra’s healing practice is grounded in the Global Somatics Process (GSP), focusing on liberation through embodiment of the Natural Body– the interplay of the energetic and physical body. She was the first GSP Teacher certified in 2012, taught by its founder Suzanne River. Through varied protocols for individuals, couples, and groups, Alejandra uses bodywork to help the body heal and integrate, relieve stress, gain insight into endeavors, and more. As a healer, Alejandra is creative and supportive. She is deeply committed to the idea that strong individuals make happy, healthy community organizers, healers, and meaning-makers.
For subsidized sessions, please check out the People’s Fund.
GSP Private Sessions
- Hands-on bodywork, movement, and personal training sessions happen in a private studio. (45- 120 minutes)
- GSP sessions may include techniques from Myofascial Release Therapy, Body-Mind Centering, Cranio-Sacral, Reiki and Vibrational Aspects, Thai Yoga Massage, Lymph Drainage, Somatic Movement Therapy and Education, Re-patterning work, Trigger Point Therapy, Postural Analysis, and more!
- Each session is tailored to the individual person and can occur on a massage table or on a mat.
- Performance Coaching sessions. (45-60 minutes)
- Uses the Global Somatics Process, Option Method, bodywork, psycho-physical work, art and movement to address the unique challenges of the dancer, actor, public speaker, and performer.
- Global Somatics Process (GSP) embodiment sessions. (90 minutes)
- Not unlike the practice of cleansing, methodically cycling through our body system using embodiment techniques can very beneficial for deep healing and transformation. These assisted sessions include time hands on, moving, and working with the arts.